This year one of our goals is to make sure we spread as much awareness on saving up and getting your affairs in order because one of the best things in life unfortunately is to be financially independent.
So, how do we go about it? Firstly, in order to be great at something we need to learn and read a lot. So we are giving you a list of books we think are really great at helping you get your finances in order as well as give you a kickstart on your journey to financial freedom + a giveaway at the end FOR YOU!
1. Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach
2. Clever Girl Finance by Bola Sokunbi
3. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
4. You are a badass at making money by Jen Sincero
5. Broke Millennial by Erin Lowry
6. Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich by Lois P. Frankel, PhD.
Now, besides just letting you know what books to read we would LOVE to give two of our lucky readers a copy of any book listed above. The rules are pretty simple.
- Share this article on any of your social media platforms and tag us. ( it can be on insta story/ post or as a tweet) Instagram – @ahmenadotcom Twitter – @ahmenadotcom
- Comment below or on the social media post what book you’d like to win.
Winners will be announced on Sunday, 9th February 2020 on our Instagram page.
Loved this article? Please let us know below as well as, if you have any finance books you would recommend Ahmena readers to read.